- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dar es Salaam
BackSHARE 22/05/2019 in collaboration with Scientific Director in Electrochemical Energy Storage
Where to applyContactSave to favorites Show on map Where to apply
Scientific Director in Electrochemical Energy Storage
Application Deadline: 31/12/2019 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
Where to send your application.
Company CIC energiGUNE Contact to
- ORGANISATION/COMPANY CIC energiGUNE
- ORGANISATION TYPE Research Laboratory
- WEBSITE http://www.cicenergigune.com/en/
- E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- COUNTRY Spain
- CITY Vitoria - Gasteiz Save to favorites
Please login to use this functionality.
- ORGANISATION/COMPANY CIC energiGUNE
- RESEARCH FIELD Chemistry
- RESEARCHER PROFILE First Stage Researcher (R1) Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (R3) Leading Researcher (R4)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE 31/12/2019 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
- LOCATION Spain › Vitoria - Gasteiz
- TYPE OF CONTRACT Permanent
- JOB STATUS Full-time
- HOURS PER WEEK 40
- OFFER STARTING DATE 01/01/2020 We are now inviting applications for the position of SCIENTIFIC DIRECTOR in the ELECTROCHEMICAL ENERGY STORAGE area (EES) of CIC energiGUNE as Ikerbasque Research Professor, to lead the development of breakthrough technologies for batteries and electrochemical energy storage devices.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and leading the basic oriented research groups of the EES area, the SCIENTIFIC DIRECTOR will be responsible of:
- Providing scientific strategy and leadership for the related Research Groups (Atomistic Modelling, Solid State Electroactive Materials and Advanced Interfacial Analysis) and Research lines.
- Ensuring the generation of state-of-the-art knowledge and disruptive research
- Managing an international team of scientists
- Management of the budget of his/her area
- Build collaborative programs with the Technology Coordinator and Business Development Manager.
- Write proposals to secure funding from government and industrial sources We are looking for highly skilled and motivated individual capable of taking up this challenging opportunity to develop an ambitious research program. Applicants should have a high degree of initiative and should be open to intense interdisciplinary collaboration.
Applicants must demonstrate an internationally recognized scientific career path, including having headed European Projects involving consortiums of more than two countries.
The candidate should hold a PhD in Solid-state Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, or related fields, as well as at least 10 years direct R&D experience in research and development of batteries, with a proven track record publishing in high-impact factor journals. Having managed an ERC grant or similar will also be valued very positively.
We will assess expertise in the following aspects:
- Material science, Solid-state Chemistry and Electrochemistry, with a long-term vision in batteries research.
- Demonstrated group leadership and management skills, including communication, teamwork, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Project oriented person in order to manage resources effectively, find solutions and achieve goals.
- Basic and applied R&D.
- R&D dissemination (scientific publications, seminars, conferences, etc.)
We expect high readiness to work with strong engagement and creativity in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
Applicants should be fluent in English. Spanish conversation skills will be also desirable. Knowledge of Basque will be considered useful but not compulsory.
All applicants are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae and 2 reference contacts. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The selected candidate will be offered a position as Ikerbasque Research Professor should she/he meet the scientific standards of Ikerbasque´s (the Basque Foundation for Science) call to attract senior researchers to the Research Institutions in the Basque Country.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
+-Leaflet | Map data © Google Job Work Location Personal Assistance locationsGet More Personal Assistance Work location(s) 1 position(s) available at CIC energiGUNE Spain Vitoria - Gasteiz EURAXESS offer ID: 410654
Posting organisation offer ID: 713
share this page Facebook Twitter Linkedin Print this offer Disclaimer:
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.
Please login to access this functionality.
Login / Free Registration