- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands. This is an unique opportunity to work for one of the biggest food multinationals in the world.
In this role you dedicate yourself to fueling the innovation pipeline via concrete science programs. You will work together with a dynamic cross functional team.
Support the Science Innovation Programs
- Literature research
- Start and lead new projects focused both the science and the business
- Take part in cross functional projects
Be a key connection between our China central business unit and Core Global R&I team
- Efficient communication between stakeholders
Management assistance in program portfolio
- Time management
- Budget management
Create communication support tools based on relevant data
- Understand data sciences
- Understand user experience
- Master’s or PhD degree in epidemiology, life science, food science, nutrition or related area
- 3+ years of working experience in R&D environment or equivalent
- Problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management
- Preferably China market knowledge
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ivo Huijskens.