- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1) Be responsible for anti-HBV drug discovery activities, study design and assay establishment.
2) Run molecular biology experiments, analyze and write research reports.
3) Set up cellular and biochemical assays to support drug discovery based on the project needs.
4) Design and perform key experiments to investigate the virus-host interaction and the mode of action of novel anti-HBV compounds.
5) Provide day-to-day scientific and technical leadership within the research team
6) Communicate proactively with different functions and address key program issues or potential risks.
1) PhD level with experimental training in Molecular/cell Biology, virology/microbiology, immunology (or a related field).
2) Excellent technical skill sets, especially for cell-based assay (cell culture, transient/stable transfection, viral infection, ELISA/AlphaLISA, western blot and other imaging skills).
3) Good communication and presentation skills are expected as well as good written and spoken skills in both English and Chinese.
Well-developed interpersonal and team skills in an international cross-cultural environment with an enthusiastic pro-active attitude
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.