- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Scrum Master 19WD34855 Singapore-Singapore
Job ID: 19WD34855
The ways we design and build the world are changing rapidly, which is also changing the tools we use and the ways companies and users buy and access software. We are embracing this change with a complete transformation of our Try, Buy, and Subscribe platform.
We are looking for a seasoned and experienced Scrum Master to guide our highly skilled development teams in the Subscriber Licensing Platform group, who are responsible for building the licensing service platform that spans the entire Autodesk eco-system, from desktop, web, and mobile device clients to the cloud. This role requires a candidate with strong organizational skills who is experienced helping teams deliver predictable incremental value with the highest quality.
- Being the process owner and guide two teams in the adaptation and use of Agile principles and practices for Software Development
- Ensuring Scrum Framework is followed including required meetings and artifacts
- Coordinating and facilitating Scrum meetings such as Daily Scrum, Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Release Planning, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Guiding the team to self-organize and become hyper productive in delivering quality software early and often
- Identifies opportunities and time for the team to improve overall quality of their product and deliverables
- Mentoring team members on agile software development principles and practices
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog to deliver highest business value
- Coordinating and scheduling the execution of deliverables across multiple teams
- Facilitating the removal of tactical and organizational impediments to team progress
- Promotes continuous improvement within the teams, consistently tracking and following up on retrospective items
- Working with other Scrum Masters on initiatives aimed at improving organization-wide processes, tools and culture
- Identifying and coordinating dependencies with external teams
- Promoting a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation
- Building a safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution, ensuring continued and improved team operational health
- Providing visibility to team status and issues to senior management
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information of the team status and issues
- 5+ years of experience with Scrum or alternate Agile practice in a large-scale software development project, acting in a Scrum Master role for 3 or more teams, strongly preferred
- Highly motivated, disciplined and self-directed with a commitment to excellence
- Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management and analysis skills
- Ability to execute and manage performance and expectations within a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Ability to coach, mentor and advocate at multiple levels, including team members, product owners and management
- Ability to create an engaging work environment where the team can reach their peak performance
- Preference for collaborative work within an agile practice as a member of a multi-discipline team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of both the theory and application of Agile practices
- Expertise with the application of Agile tools (such as JIRA, Kanban boards, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or a related field
- Certification as a Scrum Professional (CSP) and Scrum Master (CSM) is an asset
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
- ms project
About the company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.