- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This is an exciting position for a self-starter to work on our world class Search Ads 360 (SA360), supporting some of GCKR’s biggest and most savvy customers. Automation, technology and effective data management are enabling our customers to attribute value, collate and analyse insights to drive optimal search investment in real time. As an GCKR Search Ads 360 Account Manager you will be at the heart of this transformation, advising your clients on how to make the most of our world class programmatic search solution, Search Ads 360. You will also partner with Googlers in LCS, MBS and gTech (e.g. Product, Specialists, AMs, IMs, Analysts, internal support teams and more) to earn the love of our customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor or master degree, in related fields such as digital marketing.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in SEM/SEO, digital marketing, consulting or media, with hands-on experience on data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in technical customer support, QA, or workflow support and strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Chinese, English) with proven ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in the ad tech market (seller or a user and experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools).
- Strategic and analytical sales approach and track record of building strong and lasting customer relationships.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, influencing and presentation skills.
- Well-organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Partner with Sales, and Services to implement, troubleshoot, and support complex optimization to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction; Work as a business partner with clients, sales and services team to keep training materials current, scalable and ensure that they meet client needs.
- Manage account growth through implementing optimization solutions: building campaigns for our high value customers, optimizing for performance to meet advertiser objective; dentify and sized opportunities in an account, support solution pitches and help the in-market sales team to create a growth strategy for our high potential advertisers.
- Analyze query trends and create Keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions. Develop a deep understanding of tools and gather and analyze data at account level, campaign level and industry level.
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization/incremental opportunity strategies and/or support the team's requirements for report creation and their analysis.
- Use advanced optimization techniques and work on complex optimizations aligned to customers' goals across Search Ads 360; Lead training initiatives that impact the business by understanding stakeholder needs and analyzing data; Drive client-facing Search Ads 360 fundamentals and basic advanced trainings to drive product usage & adoption.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate