- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Puerta de Tierra Subbarrio
A Security Dispatcher is responsible for monitoring life safety systems and dispatching securityrequeststo ensure the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Dispatcher, you would be responsible for monitoring life safety systems and dispatching securityrequests to ensure the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Screen peopleentering the dock area for their purpose and authorization.
- Receive, record, lostand found . Research and respond toinquiries from guests concerning status of items.
- Provide accurateinformation to people inquiring about directions, hours of hotel operation,etc..
- Maintain an openline of communication between guests, management, and service staff.
- Perform generalcleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Keep work areaclean and organized.
- Answer security telephones and safety hotline calls andrespond in a timely manner based on priority.
- Listen and provide accurate information to guests andemployees. Document legibly all appropriate incident information.
- Maintain order in the hotel, dealing with the welfare ofguests, assisting with door lock problems, coordinate expedient response toemergency conditions such as fire, fire or safety hazards and threats to lifeand/or property in a calm, rational and persuasive manner.
- Handle undesired conduct, violations of hotel policy andcivil laws as warranted for the security and safety of hotel guests, employees,patrons and property.
- Dispatch security to all requests for assistance byguests and employees.
- Memorize and monitor life safety system includingaccurate layout of entire building, locations of stand pipes, fireextinguishers, complete alarm reports and checks and report any pertinentinformation from each shift.
- Observe monitors for any unusual activity and in the caseof suspicious behavior report directly, via radio, to the supervisor on duty;report any alarms similarly.
- Administer CPR and First Aid.
- Provide accurate information to inquirers for directions and hours ofoperations.
- Assist guests with door lock and in room safe opportunities.
- Able to work rotating shifts, weekends andholidays.
- Follow company standards by making eyecontact with every guest, smiling and offering a warm and friendly greeting.
- Perform other duties and handle projects as assigned byManager.
- Attends departmental communication meetings, operationalarea and/or Hotel.
- Attends assigned trainings.
- Comply with Hilton Rules, Policies and Regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel.
- Assist office inany other administrative duties as needed.
- Complete otherduties as assigned by supervisor.
- All communication related to the contracted securitycompany will be done utilizing the Security Supervisor of the contracted company who are responsibleof giving directions to the contracted security agents.
- Other duties asassigned by management.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- safety and security