- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a Shared Service position and supports both Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford. The Security Supervisoris to ensure the safety of all guests and colleagues within the Hotel.
Hotel Overview: Strategically located in the heart of Singapore’s shopping, dining and entertainment districts and with the City Hall and Esplanade Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train stations and other major transportation nodes at its doorstep, Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford are the gateway to explore Singapore’s landscapes at your convenience. With a total of 2,030 well-appointed guestrooms, both hotels offer a distinct collection of 13 lifestyle and dining choices including Michelin-starred fine dining restaurant JAAN, cutting-edge meeting space at Raffles City Convention Centre and one of Asia’s largest spas, Willow Stream Spa.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Security & Safety, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Co-ordinate with various departments and government agencies on routine matters and during emergency
- Monitor back of the house areas with particular attention to unauthorised entry and exit points
- Ensure all systems function smoothly and to initiate immediate corrective action when fault is detected
- Assist Management, colleagues and guests in every way that is consistent with the protection and prevention objectives
- Assist Supervisors on duty on manpower deployment
- Conduct inventory on keys, passes, mobi talk, and all other accountable stock
- Responsible for the cleanliness of Hotel Security Room and the surrounding areas
- Maintain records in respective Log Books for future reference
- In the absence of the Security Supervisor, keep Director of Security & Safety, Security Manager or Crisis Management Team informed on the latest development of situation in a crisis
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level
- At least 1 year relevant experience in hotels or private security law enforcement
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Workforce Skills Qualifications for Security Officer
- Occupational First Aid and AED
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Honest with a high level of integrity
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
At Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. Your contribution is important to the success of our Company and we are committed to providing an environment that will foster growth and reward your efforts. Our teams around the globe endeavour to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programs, and with you playing a part will help make your ambitions real. An exciting future awaits!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- private security
- safety and security