- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Account Executive (Commercial)
SAS has an enviable reputation for innovation and offers a distinctive environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
Currently we have a superb opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join an established, international and reputable company offering a brilliant career path in a dedicated and professional team located in our Singapore office.
The SAS Account Executives are the driving force responsible for sales of SAS software products, solutions and services. This role will focus on the Commercial accounts. In this highly customer facing position you will build and establish new relationships with prospective customers as well as managing existing relationships within key accounts.
In joining the Singapore office, you will become part of a collaborative and lively team. They have a great supportive culture which aims to enable each other’s success in order to achieve the team’s overall goals. The ideal candidate will possess energy, enthusiasm and a passion for sales.
- Generating sales of SAS software products, solutions and services
- Qualifying new sales opportunities
- Networking and establishing new relationships
- Building upon existing accounts
- Forecasting time to close business
- Managing sales pipelines in line with targets
- Collaborating with other account executives, presales consultants and technical consultants during a sales cycle
- Preparing quotations, proposals and set time schedules
- Developing an understanding of company pricing and procedures
- General administrative duties as required in the role
- Proven sales experience in the Commerical industry
- Understanding of Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Networks and establishes contacts in key areas
- Adapts sales approach to fit the audience
- Drives activity and motivates the people around them
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Knowledge of the Singapore market is desirable
- SAS knowledge is also highly regarded
About the company
SAS helps you make sense of the message. As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms your data into insights that give you a fresh perspective on your business. You can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t. And discover new opportunities.