- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AVEGA is a full-service provider located in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg offering a complete range of services to clients operating and investing globally.
Our experienced team of Accounting, Legal, Compliance and HR & Payroll is dedicated to providing to our client base the highest quality of services from setting up a new structure till the end of its life cycle.
Our clients include well-known international private equity investors, established groups in the retail, media, health, telecommunications and other service sectors, as well as a number of manufacturing industries.
To facilitate our company´s growth, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Accountant – Real Estate (m/f)
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation / review of the accounting of our Luxemburgish companies
- Independent preparation of annual accounts on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual basis according to LUXGAAP as well as international accounting principles
- Independent preparation of consolidated annual accounts according to LUXGAAP
- Preparation of financial reporting´s, cash flow statements, etc.
- Point of contact for ad-hoc client requests
- Liaison with tax consulting firms, audit firms and lawyers
Required qualifications and experience:
- Studies of economics with an accounting, audit or controlling background or similar qualifications (e.g. ACCA, Expert-Comptable, etc.)
- Several years of professional experience in Accounting and/or Audit
- Knowledge of national accounting standards is mandatory; International accounting standards are considered as an advantage
- Professional experience in real estate business
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office-package is mandatory; Knowledge of the accounting software “BOB Sage” is considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and German are considered as an advantage
- You are used to work independently but also enjoy to work in a team
- You can convince with a good sense of responsibility