- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Senior Fraud Analyst you will play a critical role within the business and will be responsible for managing analytics, fraud monitoring and detection across ING’s card portfolios (debit and credit), internet banking and application fraud. Your key to the success will be your ability to mitigate fraud losses to the bank with minimal customer friction. You will report directly into the Fraud Prevention Manager.
• End to end detection & prevention of fraud through effective analytics driven rule writing across ING’s fraud detection systems.
• Intelligence driven analytics to identify fraud trends
• Dynamic rule management of card fraud, internet banking and application fraud.
• Internal stakeholder management
• Streamlining of card fraud dispute and chargeback processes
• External stakeholder management and management of fraud detection tools
• Provision of data to management for monthly internal (NFRC) and external (APCA) reporting.
• Knowledge of Fraud monitoring systems
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in fraud prevention
• Experience in transaction monitoring for debit and credit cards, internet banking and application fraud.
• Experience in rule management, analytics and reporting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Ability to handle confidential information professionally
• Sound decision making skills
• Strong analytics skills
• Stakeholder management
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.