- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Associate / Associate, Design Project Manager, DBS Transformation Group, Technology & OperationsBusiness Function
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
About the Innovation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018). Our approach is a combination of both science and art. We immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on inventing solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)!
About this role
The Transformation Group's Experience Strategy team is looking for an Experience Designer with passion for cutting-edge customer-centric design practices (such as Computational design, Service Design, data-driven experimentation, Design thinking, customer journey thinking). The right candidate will have some experience working in design-led environments (whether in school, internships or work experience).
- Research on customer experience best practices, methodologies, and tools applied within and beyond Finance and Technology industries.
- Develop customer excellence strategies, programs, and processes intended to help the organization understand, analyze, and create a positive customer experience along every touch point.
- Manage one or more initiatives within the experience strategy practice
- Work closely with other business functions to incorporate customer experience strategies and seek out opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- 1-3 years relevant work or internship experience
- Degree in industrial design, product design or related design discipline preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of design thinking, human centered design and lean start-up methodologies
- Understanding of design concepts, processes and workflow
- Project management skills
- Specific experience with Service Design, Data-driven CX / UX, innovation strategy, and/or digital ethnography is a plus.
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to details and able to multitask.
- Team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- ms project
- project manager
- quality control