- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Associate - HK Life ClaimsJob Summary
- Process authorized claims transactions within the required benchmarks
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through highly engaged culture
- Process all Life and/or A&H claims requests received as per stipulated requirements
- Process pre-approval requests in accordance with required benchmarks
- Review and approve cases that exceed subordinate's authority
- Evaluate and gather all data for claim processes, prepare medical questionnaire and to review all status and ensure efficient adjustment in claim system.
- Ensure meeting individual quality, turnaround time and productivity benchmark
- System enhancement/improved technology
- Effective assessment of how the enhancement will affect claims operation efficiency
- Suggest and implement workarounds before and after system implementation
- Follow-up on issues post-implementation
- Ensure Functional Specification is reviewed with 100% quality
- Assist to organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification (preferably Degree in Bio Medical Science/ Bioscience/ Biology and equivalent)
- At least 3 years working experience with 2 years related experience in claims.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and customer oriented.
- Sound problem solving.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Specific Business Knowledge:
- Sound knowledge of Accident & Hospitalisation claims.
- Experience in Life insurance will be an added advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written of Chinese and English
Job Segment: Scientific, Engineering
- economists and finance