- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Associate - Quality AssuranceCore Responsibilities:
- Performing quality checks for assigned tasks within the service standard and ensure all checking are done prudently and in accordance to all regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Working together with Ops team to investigate error, analyse the root cause and brainstorm solutions to prevent the same from hapenning.
- Meeting personal quality and productivity target.
- Communicating with processing teams and business partners on any clarification and enquiries on the cases received.
- Prepare daily reports in accurate manner.
- Continuously identified process improvement opportunities within AU Ops.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirement.
Job Segment: Law, QA, Quality Assurance, Business Process, Quality, Legal, Technology, Management
- economists and finance