- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you ready for that next step in your career and want to take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based provider of health care products and related services?
At Janssen, we are looking at a future where the world of healthcare will be challenged by informed and empowered patients. We work for change that will improve access to medicines and that’s why we strive to provide access to effective medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Partnering with academic researchers around the world, we bring innovative therapeutic solutions to key unmet needs.
Our mission is to make the most fundamental change in the way diseases are managed. We have a leading portfolio of solutions that can alleviate, contain or cure some of the world’s most serious conditions and diseases.
To ensure that we can deliver our commitments to patients, customers and investors who rely on us, we work side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders and build on our people's talent.
Janssen has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Scientist to join our experienced Oncology team. This is a permanent role.
What you’re great at:
• Diverse regulatory experience
• European and/or Global regulatory experience
• Full product lifecycle experience, including CTA support
• Strong regulatory strategy experience
• Regulatory Oncology experience
• Team Work & Sharing Best Practice
• Credo & Operating Principles
As a Regulatory Affairs Scientist, your essential functions may include:
• Supporting all regulatory activities associated with the development, post-approval and life-cycle management for designated products within the Oncology portfolio
• Providing regulatory content support for products by interacting with project teams, LOCs and regulatory agencies (as appropriate) and supporting submissions as appropriate.
• Providing guidance and support to product development teams on regulatory issues.
• Contributing to the definition and development of new processes, standards or operational plans in support of the organizational/ business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results
• Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Knowledge of how Health Authorities operates and a good general knowledge of HA organizational structure and individual responsibilities in those structures
LIVE OUR CREDO: builds trust; tells the truth; initiates transparency into problems; demonstrates genuine caring for people.
CONNECT - works well and communicates effectively (verbally/in writing) across functions and groups; builds teams or networks effectively; inspires followership; champions best practices.
SHAPE - The ability to identify a problem, obstacle or opportunity and to take action to address current or future problems or opportunities. Awareness of one’s own level of knowledge; accurate assessment of when to seek help versus act independently. An underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people or issues. Ability to persuade, convince, or influence others, in order to gain support for an idea or a course of action he or she wants others to adopt.
LEAD - assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; makes the customer central to all thinking; keeps the focus on driving customer value.
DELIVER – proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
To be part of this dynamic team you will need to have extensive and diverse regulatory experience and be able to demonstrate that this has been developed from both a pre and post approval perspective. You will need to possess strong communication skills and demonstrate your ability to adapt to a fast paced and strategic working environment. This is more than just a regulatory role because this position provides you with an opportunity to join one of the most well respected and closely working regulatory teams in the industry.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.