- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
April 26, 2019
Job Description Summary• Carry out comprehensive brand/business analysis leveraging on available research data & insights and other market intelligence to: i) feed into the development of marketing and business strategies, through the strategic & annual business planning and brand planning process, ii) track brand performance in terms of volume and equity on a monthly basis for both internal use and bottler reviews
• Lead the end-to-end execution of integrated marketing programs for specific campaigns by brand. This involves project leadership & management, development of business & creative briefs, cross-functional collabaration within KO and with Bottling Partners, agency management, compliance with Brand BVA, VIS & design principles
• Contribute to innovation projects in line with the pre-determined pipeline, using Cokeworks, with cross-functional collaboration with Franchise Innovations Manager & other functions, as well as bottling partners
• Interface with the bottling partners for the implementation of integrated marketing programs & innovation projects, with set routines for meetings, market visits, consumer immersions, after action reviews
• Manage & track DME spend in compliance to purchasing policy as well as monitor brand contribution
• Ensure compliance with responsible marketing guidelines and legal requirements in execution of marketing programsKey Duties/Responsibilities:
- For SBP – Flavor Sparkling ECAF
- For ABP/Brand Planning - Countries
- Monthly performance tracking
Execution of Marketing Programs:
- Project leadership & management of Marketing Programs
- Development of business & creative adaptation briefs
- Cross-functional collaboration: KO Marketing, Franchise IMC team & other Franchise functions, BU central marketing, Bottling Partners, Agencies
- Execution plan development & implementation
- Management of Project DME
- Management of Agency by Project (execution, GRV, invoicing)
- After action review
Implementation of Innovation pipeline:
- Lead CIF for Flavor Sparkling Innovation projects
- Cross-functional collaboration with Franchise Innovation Manager, other KO functions & Bottling partners
- Launch plan development & execution
- After action review
Collaboration with Bottling partners:
- For execution of Marketing programs & Innovation projects
- Set routines for status meeting, NPD, market & consumer visits
- Progress reviews of marketing campaign & innovation performance, with corrective actions where required
- Manage DME spend in compliance with purchasing policy – timeliness in contracts, cost estimates for raising of POs, approval prior to start of activity, GRV with all relevant justification document
- Track DME spend vs. budget – including actual & assigned, open PO management on monthly basis with P2P team
- Compliance with purchasing policy & LCOA is required, as well as legal & responsible marketing guidelines
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Brand/Consumer marketing experience, customer marketing/commercial experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day