- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations
- Provide Business Analysis and Design expertise to enable delivery of the COLT programme and workstreams
- Identify and detail related business requirements and process design
- Formulate and execute against project plans
- Own and produce key project deliverables, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and bought-in throughout delivery
- Drive collaboration across multiple work-streams to manage business delivery from conception through to implementation
- Support functional design, testing and deployment of change initiatives
- Hands on experience with the Fenergo Product and knowledge of the client lifecycle capabilities with in Fenergo.
- Support COLT Product Owner and Release Project Manager from scoping, planning and approach definition through to execution
- Develop a detailed understanding of all areas of the Group CLM Policy and Procedures
- Drive requirements gathering and produce analysis artifacts to drive change initiatives: operating model, process maps and business requirements
- Review functional specifications to ensure alignment with operating model design
- Support Product Owner to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Participate as Lead BA for Agile Scrum teams, by providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Within sprints, assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Assist with the roll-out of releases, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), User Verification Test (UVT, as part of Project go live
- Support the engagement of key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc.
- Facilitate relevant Working Groups
- Occasional need to work on weekends to support testing and go live activities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking
- Subject matter expertise in Client Lifecycle Management and Client Due Diligence systems and process
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Knowledge of CIB, CB and BB business segments, client types and product offerings.
- Experience in a relevant transformation programme as a Senior Business Analyst would be an advantage
- Weighs up benefits of short term tactical and long term strategic options to ensure solutions are delivered to the appropriate scale, scope and timing
- Experience in either Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies (experience in both would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the ongoing developments
- Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate solutions.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project
- project manager