- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Senior Category Development Manager, Global Beauty is responsible for defining and shaping short term and long term strategies and go-to-market solutions that will enable our Beauty business to grow in a highly competitive category. The scope of work is global, with a focus on Asia.
TOP 3 PRIORITIES
- Build repeatable Beauty category model to double penetration within 2 years with a focus on Asia.
- Deliver Portfolio and Family strategy (across internal and external innovations) to drive flexibility and speed to market.
- Drive new news with current and new portfolio (both internal and external innovations) to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
- Understand the Beauty consumer (across different lifestages) in terms of lifestyle, psychographics, attitudinally and spending habits to truly create a holistic marketing plan to Beauty seekers.
- Manage Product Portfolio (across internal and external innovation) to drive flexibility and speed to market.
- Establish global customer value proposition to differentiate against key competitors.
- Develop plans for new product launches & key activities including opportunity sizing/forecasting, ensuring NPD is relevant to the category and retailer activation planning.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
- A master’s degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of strategic marketing experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of Beauty Category experience is required.
- Global / Regional experience is preferred.
- Experience in Channel/Retail Activation is preferred.
- Holistic business thinking exposure with clear evidence of addressing business challenges and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required.
- Strong knowledge in strategic marketing planning, branding and product messaging for consumer, shopper and professional.
- Strong data analysis skills, comfortable analyzing campaign results, working on financial models.
- This position requires up to 15% international travel.
Please note: as a result of the J&J succession planning process, a preferred candidate has been identified for this particular role. The purpose of advertising this role is aligned to our Global posting policy and in the spirit of transparency to identify other potential employees / candidates who may be interested in being considered for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.