- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Microsoft Services’ mission is to lead and serve Microsoft’s customers and partners as they realize their full potential through Microsoft software and services. Microsoft Services and its partners bring the deepest expertise of Microsoft solutions-from enterprise planning to deployment and support, helping our customers innovate to achieve strategic advantage in their respective industries.
In a world of consumption based economics (driven by cloud and devices), adoption is the new currency. In response, Microsoft Services has created the Adoption and Change Management Global Practice (ACM GP) with a charter to govern, prepare, manage and deliver Adoption & Change Management services offerings throughout the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a group of experienced Change Management Consultants in the development of a new practice whose goal is to drive high value end user adoption for our customers through targeted individual, group and organizational change management services.
Joining our team as a Change Consultant, you will play a key role in the development of the new ACM practice by supporting field enablement and delivery activities as directed by ACM Leadership. As a member of a delivery team led by a Senior Change Consultant, you will deliver ACM offerings through traditional and non-traditional consulting models.
As we build ACM capabilities you will assist in field enablement activities to empower MS resources on ACM around the globe. You will contribute to and participate in practice development activities such as the development of new offerings, marketing collateral and foundational business processes for our ACM practice.
If you are passionate about ACM and are ready to be help shape how ACM engagements across the different MS products are developed and delivered, we would like to hear from you.
If you are passionate about ACM and are ready to help shape how ACM engagements across the different MS products are developed and delivered, we would like to hear from you.
In your role as a Change Consultant your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers in the development and execution of Adoption and Change Management programs to drive adoption of Microsoft services and deliver measurable business value. * Assessing a customer’s ACM maturity and Business Impact through change management assessments and surveys and working with the customer and other Members of the ACM Global Practice to define appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Designing and undertaking workforce analysis to identify the key groups within an employee population and analysing their training needs, and how they will be impacted and react to the proposed change.
- Working with the customer and Senior Change Consultant to define communication strategies that address the concerns and motivations of the employee population.
- Determining adoption metrics that can be used to measure success of the ACM project and make adjustments to plans as needed
- Deriving based on the ACM scope the related training plans to help end-users develop the knowledge and ability required to be successful.
- Creating feedback mechanisms that will help sustain long term end user adoption.
- Mentoring and coaching client change teams.
- Communicating effectively and collaborating as part of a team of professionals
- Facilitate meetings with team and client contacts
- Developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships within the customer and building a stakeholder network within Microsoft, e.g. in Germany
- Establishing and managing client expectations while maintaining a positive, proactive and professional demeanor