- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Primary Job Function
The core function of a Senior Clinical Project Manager (Sr. CPM) will entail all of the following:
Ability to manage trials conducted in Asia. Acting as a business unit consultant or resource to other business units and external vendor. Provides project management expertise throughout the development and implementation of clinical studies.
The Sr. CPM is viewed as a departmental resource passionate about or capable of Management and can also be assigned to other non-trial related activities, such as procedure/process teams with the intent to lead process improvements of moderate complexity.
Core Job Responsibilities
You will be responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. A Sr. CPM should demonstrate excellent quality of work in the following activities:
- Demand high standards of performance from trial team.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP, regulations and policy required for clinical trials in the regional and beyond.
- Interacts with cross function team, vendors/CRO and the business units in order to assist in clinical strategy, the development of study plans, and project deliverables.
- Provide vendor/CRO oversight and ensure project millstones/timeline are achieved.
- Lead risk management activities by working with internal & external study team to identify risks to clinical trial implementation and outcomes, present findings to management, and implement basic mitigation.
- Set quality and compliance goals for the trial and monitor/lead compliance as part of clinical project management.
- Collaborate with management to develop additional project management tools to improve clinical trial performance.
- Prepare and update study budget using existing tools.
- Facilitates communication between CRO, Sales and Marketing, Senior Management and investigational sites by conducting team meetings and by presenting regular updates to management and staff.
- Monitor spending against specific parts of trial (or trials’ program) budget.
- Proven ability to influence others at a variety of levels and in different parts of the organization & CRO to achieve positive results and teamwork.
- Identify resource needs for a given trial and elevate any constraints to the management team for resolution.
- Mentoring junior clinical project manager as instructed.
Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree (MS, PhD, MD) preferred.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
At least 3+ years of clinical trial management, specifically in project management (with cardiovascular or medical device experience).
Strong need for someone with Chinese language ability.
Abbott is committed to building a diverse workforce that values diversity across gender, age, culture, disability and lifestyle.
Research and Discovery
Singapore Singapore : DUO Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
- ms project
- project manager
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.