- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you will do:
- You will act in accordance with our EGP values: People Centric, Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Partnership and Transparency.
- You will solve queries and invoice disputes from partners.
- You will effectively collaborate with business partners internally and externally to standardize and develop Collection processes and meet departmental expectations, deadlines and targets.
- You will manage the operational workload for your team, which includes distributing daily tasks.
- Be a technical support to Collectors; and be the first point of escalation for issues coming in from the team and internal/external partners.
- You will design reporting and analytics for your and other areas.
- Evaluate aged debt, to identify and quantify risks of non-payment.
- Deep dive into the AR aging, and identify potential enhancements to our Collection approach.
- Partner with wider EGP to create and review documents, and train other areas of the business.
- Document and drive forward test and learns, and redirect to your Manager.
- You will also spend a portion of your time doing daily Collection activities where needed (inbound/outbound calls, case management, etc.). The Collections team forms part of Expedia Group's e-Commerce Platform division (eCP).
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.