- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Consultant Specialist : 0000DWYO
Role Title: Senior Consultant Specialist
Business: Global Banking & Markets IT
Role Purpose / Description
• Lead bank wide architecture strategy - Cloud Strategy and application Strategy
• Define and maintain a value driven application architecture in cooperation with business users and IT stakeholders
• Provide technical oversight and direction in selection of capabilities or building blocks and systems to meet business information needs and make recommendations.
• Provide guidance to the creation and execution of application architecture for implementation projects and proposed solution architectures.
• Ensure the architecture complies with standards, policies, procedures and industry best-practices related to data management.
• Collaborate with engineering, ITID and IT Security to support the implementation and development of solutions.
• Be the champion and focal point of IT teams for the application and cloud architecture issues.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• Degree or above in a technology, engineering or science related discipline
• Effective problem solving skills with creative thinking
• Effective communicator and able to present issues and progress to senior management in a succinct way
• Excellent team player and able to work with different IT teams within the bank and also the counterparts in the HSBC group
• Familiar with the architecture design, governance practices and processes
• Familiar with Microservice Architecture
• Familiar with technology stacks like Springboot, Springcloud, MSSQL, MQ
• Able to work under pressure and independently
• Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and drive decision making from leadership and stakeholders across the bank and HSBC group
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Guangzhou
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 03:05:19 Unposting Date
: 18-Dec-2019, 15:59:00
- ms project
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.