- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Data Scientist
Industry: Aviation, E-Commerce, Media
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
python, google-cloud-platform, tensorflow, pandas, scikit-learn
Join us and work for Google.
As a global solution provider for Google Cloud Platform (GCP). We primarily focus on the Asian market, but besides that, we are eager to spread the cloud culture across Europe and the USA as well. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who agrees that cloud is the future. Are you also passionate about big data and the cloud? If yes, then keep reading.
This role will suit you, if you
- eager to work on various projects coming from different industries and domains: airlines, entertainment, e-commerce.
- are not afraid of dealing with Petabytes of data stored in the cloud.
- are passionate about open-source state-of-the-art data science tools (TensorFlow, Pytorch, scikit-learn).
- want to apply recent advances in artificial intelligence (AI) in the domains of computer vision and language processing to business challenges.
- want to work with A+ colleagues and the region's most experienced GCP developers.
- like learning and sharing it with others.
You will be responsible for
- acting as a trusted advisor to our customers in tackling complex ML challenges in the cloud.
- troubleshooting clients’ technical issues and responding to methodology-related questions.
- implementing end-2-end AI solutions on GCP for real-world use cases including but not limited to:
- Recommendation engine,
- Demand forecast,
- Natural Language Understanding
- Dynamic pricing optimization,
- Computer Vision
- A/B testing and personalized campaigns.
We want you to have
- a university degree in a technical field or equivalent practical ML engineering experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in delivering data science projects.
- a thorough understanding of data science methodology standards and theory around model building.
- hands-on experience within PyData ecosystem (Python, scikit-learn, pandas etc).
- the ability to write analytical queries in SQL.
- good communication skills in English.
It is nice if you also have
- worked in specific business domains such as e-commerce, retail, airline, finance etc.
- expertise in specific technical domains such as orchestration, distributed computing etc.
- experience in Big Data analytics, cloud computing.Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- client facing skills.
In return we offer you
- the opportunity to work on innovative projects with cutting-edge technology where learning is part of your job.
- flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary.
- a collaborative team environment.
- the freedom to choose your own work devices.
What our team loves about Aliz
- “We have projects from Singapore to San Francisco. Complex challenges mixed with the latest technologies. In short, it’s an engineering heaven.”
- “Flat organization structure.”
- “We are always in the first line to use Google enterprise solutions, so I feel we are pioneers in a pioneering industry.”
- “Standing desks. I love them.”