- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the role
Administer the Enterprise Computing Environment's Infrastructure Databases, Middle Ware Systems,
Application Integration and Production Environment Control to support the Enterprise Mission & Business
Critical, and Office Productivity Business Applications namely the Billing ,
ERP , CRM, DWH/BI, Portal Intra/Internet, Email and Directory Services, with
the objective to maintain 24x7 Serviceability level Business, Corporate, and
Shared Service Units to conduct normal business functions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related fields.
- Minimum (2) years and Up to (6) years continuous professional technical experience in IT technology with qualified certifications, achievement track record & training in the above mentioned Accountability Technical Areas.
- Professional Certification and achievement track records.
Excellent knowledge & Experience in Telecom Environment supporting Large Corporate applications of Billing, ERP, CRM, DWH with integrated end-to-end infrastructure IT services covering the areas of Middle Ware Systems (Web), Application Integration, and Production Environment Control.
- Organized, Systematic and logical approach to work order.
- Highly reactive and work under pressure.
- Excellent Planning, Organizational and interpersonal written and spoken in English and Arabic.
- High ability to motivate and interact effectively with both Senior management and technical staff.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Jordanian Nationality Only
Information Technology (IT)
- Administer Database Systems, monitors and control the integrity of the related Production Environment to ensure Data availability to the business users.
- Design ,Create, Troubleshoot, and Monitor Database Management infrastructure to support business applications.
- Administer Database Management Backup & Recovery, Access, Security, and Audit controls.
- Administer IS Middleware & Web Systems , to ensure applications availability to the business.
- Administer Database Management Performance Fine Tuning, High Availability, and Load balancing.
- Administer IS Technical Database implementation as per Architecture, project implementations ( HW/SW Integration) of Business systems and services in line with IS Cartography Road Map, to ensure proper and effective systems implementations in compliance with business requirements.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Database Management Readiness & Test Drills to ensure equipment standby probability and accessibility by business units to activate mission critical applications in disaster situation.
- Administer IS Application Integration Interfaces , monitor to ensure applications availability to the business users.
- Contribute to and enforce the defined policies and procedures, systems parameters, system implementation and introduction of new services in-line with IS-QMS
- Administer, monitor and control the integrity of the Production Environment to ensure applications availability to the business users.
- Administer Liaison between Functional and Technical teams to complete solution implementation and run-time Requirements.
- Administer IS solutions implementation of 3-Tier Architecture, High Availability, Load Balancing, Access control , Identity Management & Security methodologies and techniques to ensure applications & Data availability to the business users.
- Administer Implementation of IS Solutions Integration & sizing Requirements utilizing blended Knowledge of Functional / Technical Business Systems, Databases, Networks, Security, MiddleWare , Portals, Web Services, and Workflow Technologies to ensure applications & Data availability to the business users.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Readiness & Test Drills to ensure equipment standby probability and accessibility by business units to activate mission critical applications in disaster situation.
Contribute and enforce the defined policies and procedures, systems parameters, system implementation and introduction of new services in-line with IS-QMS.
About the company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily customer experience by designing the digital services that allow all our customers to enjoy securely what is essential to them.
We will achieve our ambition with five action levers and a single, dynamic approach, as an efficient and responsible digital company:
- Offering enriched connectivity
- Reinventing the customer relationship
- Building an employer model that combines the digital with the human
- Supporting the transformation of corporate customers
- Diversifying by capitalizing on our assets