- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG KOWLOON MONGKOK
Senior Development Specialist - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000DX4Y
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Development Specialist (Omni-Channel)
Operations, Services and Technology – Information Technology
Hang Seng deploys the latest technologies to meet changing customer needs and enhance the Bank’s leading and competitive position in the market.
Our professional Information Technology experts are dedicated to developing customer-oriented systems and ensuring that our valuable customers can enjoy a sophisticated range of banking products in the most efficient and convenient way. Our Internet/Mobile Banking and Payment services highlight our development as a major e-player. Innovative and technology-driven online services such as Internet/Mobile banking, Mobile Payment and other wireless financial services allow our customers to manage their wealth with ease any time around the world. Our online channels will interlock with assisted channels (eg Branch and Contact Centre) to provide top tier personalized services at channels of customers’ choice. Customers will experience a seamless journey across channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Development Specialist.
- Provide strategic advice and consultancy service to business and IT management to enable business growth and delivery of excellent IT service
- Work closely with Group/Regional IT to provide solutions to HASE business and negotiate with them on the implementation approach and schedule.
- Work closely with architects, business analysts, development managers, software specialists and engineers, to ensure the delivered projects / solution can meet the budget, time-line, and quality objectives in alignment with business strategy.
- Work with and support business to implement the Bank strategy in Omni-channel
- Mobilize and engage all key stakeholders, contributors and business and technical resources that must participate in the assigned initiatives and projects.
- Prioritize and manage development and implementation of enhancements/changes; oversee testing processes and acceptance signoff
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures and standards to ensure effective risk management, quality control and compliance are in place
- Provide technical advice to Agile Scrum team. Make sure the developed functionality in the solutions follow the Group’s policies and requirements.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development
- University degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years working experience in development and support of banking applications; hands on application design / development experience in Java, API, cloud platform, iOS/Android apps
- Solid experience on automated testing, DevOps tools and CI/CD pipeline setup
- Solid experience in managing an application team with 10+ members. Cross-country development team management an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Agile project development and management framework
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate technical solutions for business’ understanding.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication skills and quality orientation
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Good negotiation and influencing skills is required to negotiate with Group/Regional IT to provide solutions and define the implementation approach and schedule
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking is an advantage
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Mongkok
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 06:36:03 Unposting Date
: 18-Dec-2019, 15:59:00
- ms project
- quality control
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.