- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR40,000.00 - ZAR55,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Senior Digital Analyst
If you're a technically minded Google Analytics specialist looking to further your career at a role surrounded by Digital Analytics gurus then this is the role you're looking for. This Online technology giant are well stocked with high-calibre analysts covering Web Analytics, ETL, Integration, Implementation and Product Optimisation, however want to bolster their ranks further with a Performance Marketing Analytics expert. In this role you'll use GA 360 and BigQuery to drive insights, dramatically influencing the wider digital marketing strategy going forwards.
- Lead Acquisition Performance reporting, spanning PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display and more.
- Become the Director of Digital Marketing's right-hand-analyst
- Enforce and evangelise a data-first Marketing approach
- Plug data into the heart of Digital Marketing, so that high quality insights are but a click away for the Marketers
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, ideally at enterprise level and including Tag Manager
- Hands-on experience with Google Attribution 360
- Some hands-on experience of SQL or BigQuery
- Experience working in a Performance Marketing environment (PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- Knowledge of Product Optimisation and on-site split testing (A/B or Multivariate)
- Excellent communication skills, including experience presenting to non-technical stakeholders
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £55,000 + Benefits (depending on your experience).
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation
- google analytics