- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
To strengthen our digital design team, AnSem is looking for a Digital Design Engineer with a passion for electronics to design advanced digital and mixed-signal integrated building blocks for RF CMOS, high-speed data communication, data acquisition and low-power & low-voltage applications .
If you are willing to offer dedication, professionalism and motivation, then you are the right person for our team. In return, you can expect to work within a company that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
Key responsibilities & tasks
1. Contributes to the successful realization of a project in a design team.
2. Supports the Project leader in the Definition phase
3. Supports the Digital Design engineers in handling complex design issues
4. Develops new technology with CTO
5. Shares design experiences with co-developers and/or other designers of the company.
6. Contributes to the achievement of the quality objectives as stated in the quality policy of AnSem.
- Design & Layout Performs all Digital Design engineer related tasks Design for Test Strategy Check code coverage testbenches, if applicable, as described in the digital design guidelines. Solves complex digital design issues Performs feasibility and high level studies for digital blocks Coordinates and follows up on synthesis and layout Performs digital review Translates customer requirements specification (CRS) into functional requirements specification (FRS). Takes care of digital block specification that fail after layout and are too complex to be solved by the DDE Maintain and support Generic Digital Library Evaluates new tools and propose improvements to the digital design flow.
- Reporting & Communication Performs all Digital Design engineer related tasks Delivers quarterly document with inputs for improvements in AnSem’s digital flow and technology roadmap to CTO/VPPD Job Requirements
- Degree in electrical engineering (microelectronics preferred).
- At least 5 years prior industrial experience in digital and mixed-signal design is required
- Expert knowledge of digital electronics is a must.
- Expert knowledge of VHDL is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Verilog
- Language: Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- An international environment with a winning appetite and focus on quality.
- AnSem offers plenty of training & development initiatives to ensure your growth!
- An attractive remuneration package with several extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, bonus etc.
- Our headquarter offices are situated at the Researchpark in Heverlee, Belgium. We have a second design center in the Kennispark in Enschede, The Netherlands.
- ms project