- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
Morgan Hunt is one of the top recruitment agencies in the UK, a multi award-winning recruitment agency employing over 200 recruitment consultants across London, Birmingham and Manchester, providing specialist recruitment services.
Morgan Hunt is working closely with this exceptional Homelessness charity, who are seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Officer.
Senior Direct Marketing Officer.
£33,595 - Depending on experience
Responsible for the management of the direct marketing programme to engage, retain and raise cash income from existing and new donors You will lead on the development of effective campaign strategies, ensuring collaboration and alignment with other IG campaigns
* The role will also be responsible for supporter newsletters together with the Virtual Gifts programme.
* Budget management - full responsibility for ensuring all activities fall within scope and achieving cost savings where possible
* Lead the development of cross-directorate relationships to ensure the delivery of high quality appeals, campaigns and user experience.
* Regular results reporting, planning & analysis. Work with the Data & Insight team and relevant agencies to provide timely post campaign analysis.
* Line management of the Direct Marketing Officer - Appeals. Develop and promote a positive working culture in line with the organisations values
* Knowledge of the UK Data Protection Act, PECR and GDPR.
* Experience of working in a busy Direct Marketing environment, working to tight deadlines.
* Experience of writing fundraising/direct marketing copy.
* Proven experience of end to end direct marketing campaign management, ideally including developing new creative approaches, testing recommendations, prompting strategies and sourcing, managing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers.
* Strong working knowledge of direct marketing techniques and mechanics such as regular giving products, supporter journeys, prompt strategies etc. Direct hands-on experience having led on these campaigns.
This organisation has a well-established, dynamic and tenacious fundraising team.
Are you a passionate fundraiser? Are you driven by ambitious results? Do you have an eye for innovation and are not afraid to try new things?
We are looking for a driven, passionate, highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail to join a high performing team and a growing individual giving programme.
If this peaks your Interest, then please get in touch and we can give you further information on the role before applying.
To apply now, please send your CV to Morgan Hunt's leading Fundraising team or click apply below!
Not right for you? Refer a friend to Morgan Hunt, and we'll send you a £50 CPD voucher if we find them work.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.