- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Global Business Development Manager CT/AMI is responsible for commercial strategy of new products or the existing portfolio with markets, driving success through innovative business models, sales channels and risk sharing partnerships that ensure the success of growth in local market needs.
You are responsible for
- The Business Development Manager drives the commercial success of the business by creating innovative Business Models and in-market approaches for channels, market strategy across the CT/AMI Business, in alignment with the marketing priorities of the Precision Diagnosis cluster
- Strategically drives the BMC for all 17 Markets for both, CT and AMI with high focus on execution through the global team
- Builds dependable operating mechanism with markets including daily management and problem solving
- Plays critical role on CT/AMI Management Team
- responsible for identifying competitive moves in collaboration with the market BMMs and supported by Insights and Analytics and developing responses and attack plans in collaboration with Category and Product Management and sharing best practices across the markets
- The Business Development Manager also supports strategic deals from a global perspective, especially when they require new commercial models or have a global strategic priority.
- Strong collaboration with the Category and Product Managers through feedback into the value proposition creation, product development and launch to maximize the commercial success of the offerings You are a part of
Philips Computed Tomography is dedicated to fulfilling the diagnostic promise of CT imaging in meaningful ways that were never thought possible. We are advancing patient care with innovations in CT product design, radiation dose management, image quality and advanced clinical applications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Strong strategic Business drive and experience in development of new business models (e.g. subscriptions, pay-per-use,…)
- Deep understanding of P&L including revenue & margin management
- Understanding of healthcare industry and medical reimbursement schemes
- Customer intimacy: driven by a strong external focus
- Ability to build and nurture effective relationships within the matrix by developing strong cooperation with peers within the market, cross business, and cross function requiring strong influencing skills
- Problem Solving skills. Able to find solutions todifficult or complex issues. Drives continuous improvement via Lean In return, we offer you
We believe: We’re strong only when you are. We understand that work is only one part of your life. It’s why we offer a variety of innovative benefits and health programs to help you strong mentally and physically as you perform at work, and also manage life’s unexpected moments.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.