- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Add to Saved Jobs
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A, APAC (3 months contract)
• Preparation of monthly Board Presentation on Financials
• Provide data and analysis to departments for decision making when required
• Work together to improve quality of analysis and accuracy of forecasts
• Collate information from countries to prepare Regional Analysis Report
• Provide coaching to countries when necessary to enhance understanding of global reporting requirements
• Monitor KPIs including Revenue, EBIT, cashflow and analyse causes of unexpected variances of actual and forecasted results against budget and prior year.
• Ad-hoc projects Planning
• Support Budgeting and Forecasting in Region
• Provide Analysis during Budget/Forecast Cycles Compliance
• Ensures decisions are incompliance with policies and regulatory standards
• Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions through provision of value- added inputs into the organisation’s business processes.
• University degree preferably in Accountancy
• Team player
• Excellent communications skills
• Well-structured and results focused
Facts and Figures
Division V7, SUPPLY CHAIN
Business Unit DHL Supply Chain Regional Office
Job Type Finance & Controlling
Career Level Professionals
Target Hire Date 4/15/2019
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Work Permit Required No
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.