- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DENMARK, BILLUND
Are you interested in being part of developing next generation LEGO technology component ?
Bring your technology knowledge and interest into play and help develop innovative technology play experiences.Core Responsibilities
• Participate and take lead on hardware perspective in cross functional development teams
• Being part of full value chain from early concept exploration to releasing product to production
• Team player
• Hardware development with high component knowledge
• Technology platform development on multiple layers
• Transforming technologies into a relevant play experiencePlay your part in our team succeeding
In Product Technology - Electronics, we strive towards being the electronic competence center at LEGO, a competent, inspiring and value adding business partner. We strive to develop state of the art technology component in cross-functional team, which helps create play value and play experiences for our end users.
The main objectives for this position as Senior Hardware Engineer is bringing technologies into play in relevant LEGO play experiences and ensure its implementation according to LEGO quality requirements.Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor of Science or similar electronics engineering background
• Knowledge and experience in cross-functional product development, from early concept exploration to product introduction and maintenance are perceived as additional plus.
• Strong electronic component knowledge (Discrete & Digital)
• Able to develop relevant brief, create technical specification and documentation to relevant stakeholders
• Motivated and focused on team collaboration. Energized by winning together.
• Knowledge and experience in cross-functional technology product development, from early concept exploration to product introduction
• Taking a structured and holistic approach towards development challenges
• Internal and external stakeholdermanagement capabilities
• Travelling 4-6 weeks a year
• Creative and open for new possibilities / scenarios
• Adaptive to changes
• Structured knowledge and experience in problemsolving
• English – written and spoken, advanced level
• Danish – written and spoken, advanced levelJoin the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"We strive to develop LEGO relevant technologies which enriches the LEGO play experience in a fun and creative way."
About the company
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.