- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- PRAGUE CHODOV
Add to Saved Jobs
Senior Infrastructure Engineer with Linux
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services? Our Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a new technical star.
You will run, develop and grow our global Red Hat OpenShift container platform that sits at the heart of DHL digitalization strategy and brings new dimension of speed, flexibility and efficiency to DHL. You will join a small global core team that is on a mission to revolutionize DHL IT infrastructure.
What you will do:
• Operate and administrate our global Red Hat OpenShift container platform. That includes overlooking daily operations, maintenance, patching, upgrades and capacity adjustments.
• Provide the 2nd line of support and problem management support for the platform. Ensure 24x7 operations for mission critical platform that is crucial to DHL success.
• Further develop, test and implement the platform across new regions, technologies and infrastructures (on-premise / on-cloud)
• Consult, support and make the applications successful on the container platform.
• Work in a small, highly skilled, highly motivated and globally spread team of unique professionals on the mission to redefine IT within DHL.
• Learn very fast, have a high impact, have a high responsibility from day one.
Applications you will use:
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage.
You should have:
• Knowledge of Linux Platform, preferably Red Hat Enterprise.
• Knowledge of containerization software, preferably Red Hat OpenShift knowledge (not a must).
• Experience with server infrastructure.
• Hands on experience with network administration.
• Ability to use English in daily communication.
• Good time-management, organizational, multi-task and prioritization skills.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development.
• An extra week of holiday (25 days per year).
• 6 Self-sickness days/year.
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per the calendar year.
• Meal and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL.
• On-going professional and technical training and certifications.
• A multicultural environment in modern offices.
• Pension plan contribution.
• Multisport card.
• Employee Referral Program.
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs.
• Smart casual dress code.
In DHL ITS Prague, you will have the opportunity to be part of over 1650 highly skilled IT professionals of 67 nationalities.
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
Facts and Figures
Division GBS - SD75 IT Services
Business Unit DHL IT Services Europe
Location Prague Chodov
Job Type IT
Career Level Senior Professionals
Target Hire Date
Employment Type Permanent Full-Time
Working Hours 40
Shift Requirement Day time only
Relocation Offered Globally
Travel Required Below 25%
Travel Extent Globally
Work Permit Required No
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.