- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CRC123,026 - CRC147,631 gross per year
- San José
Infrastructure Manager, Rapidly growing company, Great location!
The company who operates worldwide within the electronics sector are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join the growing team in San Jose.
As the Infrastructure Manager you should have proven best practices in VMWare Servers, Networking, Data storage, Backup technologies and AWS/Azure Cloud Services. This is a great opportunity for an experienced hands-on Infrastructure Manager to lead IT decisions on a Global scale.
The Infrastructure Manager needs to implement and lead system migration projects to the cloud whilst maintain and manage system upgrades whilst monitoring and optimising performance of the Servers, Network and Cloud Services.
* Networking/Servers/Storage experience
* Cloud services
* Infrastructure management experience
* Manage to improve and optimise performance of Servers, Network and Storage/Backup systems and Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure) through system upgrades, adopting new solutions, and using advanced tools
* Lead the evaluation and adoption of new Cloud services in Servers, Storage/Backup, and Network for scalability, robustness, uptime improvement in all global sites
* Lead AWS support of e-commerce website project as needed
* Project-manage IT Infrastructure efforts by leading/collaborating with other teams
* Manage remote sites IT supports/projects by managing local contractors/direct supports
* Continuously improve IT infrastructure project management among global IT team
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on the role, Ryan Mullan at IC Resources.
- ms project