- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson Technology is recruiting for a Senior IT Program Manager, Acquisitions & Divestitures (A&D) ASPAC. The incumbent reports to the Senior Director Portfolio and Program Management and is responsible for coordinating and executing regional delivery of Acquisitions & Divestitures programs for JJT.
In this capacity, the incumbent will manage the overall program in the region, building strategies and monitoring detailed plans for A&D activities across the JJT organization to ensure smooth transitions. The incumbent will partner and collaborate with enterprise JJT groups and other business functions (HR, Finance, Facilities, etc) to identify and manage inter-dependencies between the teams, to ensure workstreams delivery per plan within the region and proactively identify and engage regional JJT and business stakeholders. The incumbent will provide regional insight, status and identify issues and risks to the global program leadership. The role requires active engagement and partnership with a variety of organizations within Johnson and Johnson including IT, Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain and Corporate groups to drive successful A&D programs. Strong interdependent partnering skills are required for the A&D Regional Program Manager to collaborate with many stakeholders outside and within J&J. The incumbent will be expected to manage multiple strategic A&D programs concurrently and provide updates to senior leadership. The program is to be managed with high level of professionalism. The candidate will require a deep understanding of J&J structure, strong execution and delivery skills, and a bias toward problem solving and resolution.
Please note that traveling commitment will be required for this role (20%).
• For assigned A&D program, define the JJT strategy based on the dependencies and impact on the region. Closely partner with assigned PMs to track and monitor the initiatives, identify inter-dependencies, issues/risks and potential mitigation and manage program financials. Actively share progress with Global program office.
• Assist in preparing, reviewing and presenting change requests, funding/resource needs or issues requiring decisions from global or regional governance.
• Lead change management & communications efforts related to the regional A&D activities. Identify and engage appropriate regional and local stakeholders.
• Assist in the creation and oversight of all Transition Service Agreements (TSAs) and ensure regional considerations are included.
• Collaborate with the Buyer or Seller to ensure there is alignment to successfully meet the TSA exit dates
• Develop short-term/long-term JJT strategies to improve A&D execution in the region.
• Develop portion of JJT A&D EPL playbook to document how to manage regional delivery more holistically. Ensure it aligns with ESP 3.0 playbook to ensure consistency and use of recommended best practices.
• 5+ years preferred of relevant experience in managing large program with high level of complexity. Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Effective collaborator and problem solver.
• Strong knowledge of cultures within the region
• Preferred: IT experience with business acquisitions or divestitures and integration activities.
• Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools and methodologies
• Ability to work under pressure and through tight timeline. Ability to set-up and facilitate cross-functional meeting to resolve issues in timely manner.
• Models Credo Values – demonstrates strong values, ethics and communication skills that establish a culture of trust and transparency. Build win-win solutions across business and IT.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) including the ability to explain technology concepts to business partners.
• Demonstrated ability to capture, organize and present large amount of data and publish them concisely so they are understandable and actionable.
• Preferred multi-function experience; understands business processes, end to end business processes impact on project dependencies.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
IT Project Management
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.