- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CZK3,000.00 - CZK3,700.00 gross per month
Java Development, Cutting-edge Technology, Central Prague
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to work within one of our most innovative development teams in an Agile Environment. The successful candidate will be working with a global investment bank, with major markets both in Europe and the US. You will be working with my client's Electronic Trading team as they aim to design the core of their Electronic Trading systems. The company offers you the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inclusive group; this includes working as part of a global team with developers from the UK, US and India, providing you with the opportunity to learn and grow alongside varied cultures and communities. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, such as Java 8, Spring Boot and Hibernate, from the Java-stack alone, directly from our offices in the heart of Prague. We also truly believe in the value of meritocracy and reward our employees with great career growth opportunities so that you can advance to the next level in your career!
- We are looking for any developers who are passionate about OOP coding as we aim to write new code in order to improve our online trading platforms
- You will be responsible for designing the core services that our Electronic Trading Systems provide, so will be right at the centre of the project
- You will work as a Java Developer as part of a team that has access to the latest tools and technologies, including Java 8 and the Spring Boot and Hibernate frameworks (an opportunity not to be sniffed at)
- This team is only growing as the volume of our work increases on a regular basis leading to expansion and great opportunities
- Our entire Electronic Trading team consists of 600 employees, so you would be given the opportunity to work on a truly monumental project that is only growing in size
- We aim to revolutionise our IT systems across a wide-range of areas directly from our central offices in Prague so that we will become a leading global investment broker
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with:
- Core Java, Java advanced concepts and OOP patterns
- Unit Testing
- English language skills
You will be part of a growing team, so will have the opportunity to learn new skills in order to enhance your own knowledge and expertise.
It would be great to have experience with:
- Working with a global team
You will have the fantastic opportunity of working with a company that is renowned for its diversity and inclusivity. This company also provides you with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies throughout the whole project, providing you with experiences that would push you towards the upper reaches of your field. We are invested in our employees and want to ensure that they grow with fantastic opportunities for career growth on offer!
Furthermore you will be offered an outstanding compensation package along with numerous benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday
- Numerous bonus opportunities
- A 10% pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for partial remote working
- Health insurance
- And many more...
To fast track your application and to discuss your opportunities further, please contact Tom Atkinson at Click here to contact this recruiter
Or call Tom on +44 (0)191 917 3795, in complete confidence.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP / Web recruitment, advertising more JAVA / PHP / Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.