- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
Senior Manager - Continuous Improvement About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Responsible for partnering with business unit leaders and CI - Head to create additional value through continuous improvement initiatives. This highly visible and important role will identify, develop, lead and execute Continuous Improvement strategies to deliver quantifiable results.
The incumbent must also ensure successful development and production of IVR applications in consultation with business and technology teams. This role requires very strong written and verbal communication skills and a great level of flexibility to absorb ad hoc tasks in addition to the overall assignment. It is also critical the incumbent understands the larger ecosystem and build context to be able to identify and flag opportunities for improvement.
- Actively identify and take ownership of process improvement and automation opportunities utilising process improvement techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, Business Process Management Systems and process automation tools.
- Initiate processes where non-existent and / or review and identify process improvements/ gaps & rollout same in the following impact areas such as Customer & Frontline Experience, Cost Reduction / Revenue Generation, Automation & Risk Mitigation etc.
- Own end-end delivery of transformation projects deployed in voice and non voice channels.
- Work with CI team to drive cost challenge programme at the organization level and own delivery of high impact cost reduction projects
- Assess projects with champions, department heads and business units to identify Six Sigma & Lean projects that will provide significant business outcomes.
- Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solution - Integrate IVR with backend systems such as web services, databases, CRM, CTI and reporting tools.
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technology perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Collaborate with project team members to provide input for IVR design specifications as per current and future business needs
- Ensure all IVR services are delivered within SLA and KPIs are accurately measured and are met consistently
- Drive speedy resolution of IVR incidents and problems and safeguard all service related contracts
- Accountable to resolve issues including service availability, maintainability, performance, SLA reporting and change management
UAT & UVT
- Analyse the business processes, business requirements specifications and review functional specifications to define UAT cases and develop test scripts along with technology teams
- Coordinate UAT execution in line with the agreed test schedule ensuring actual test results are accurately recorded and defects are managed in line with project milestones.
- Monitor UAT execution progress and produce daily reports for the Project Manager and wider project team.
- Work closely with the internal/external teams to ensure smooth progression from UAT to release level testing activities.
- Timely escalation of risks and issues through the governance framework identifying effective solutions or mitigating actions for recommendation
- Must have mentored Six Sigma & Lean projects - Plan, support and provide training in Lean / Six Sigma methodology
- Proven experience of end to end migration of new channel, product, service or country, Technology (Voice & Non Voice).
- Knowledge of using IVR, Dialler, SQL and automation tools to improve frontline efficiency in Contact Centre
- Experience of usability and compliance testing of internal applications such as CEMS, CCMS, IVR, CTI, EBBS, Openspan etc. (Mandatory)
- Flexibility to work in nights and weekends to complete IVR related & user acceptance testing activities.
- Proven experience of managing business resources with little or no previous testing experience through the user acceptance test phase.
- Interface with key stakeholders to properly document and identify next steps for testing issues and successful delivery of the project.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong knowledge of bank's products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days in a week/month
- Age limit (please specify) if applicable
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project
- project manager