- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Be part of Group Risk to drive the business growth and sustainability by embedding culture and awareness of risk management at a group level across Sembcorp Industries Limited. Act as a business partner in the implementation of a robust credit risk management and internal control system and monitoring.Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and set up credit risk management framework including establishing governance requirements, reviewing, implementing and enforcing credit policies, procedures, tools and methodologies.
• Monitoring of portfolio credit exposures and daily credit risk reporting including timely escalation.
• Support Merchant and Retail onboarding and credit assessment of counterparties – collateral assessment, ISDA set up, margining, hedging strategies.
• Systems implementation experience for ETRM credit risk functionality (credit exposure calculations, risk allocation, limit management, scenario and stress testing).
• Monitor and track global credit events affecting our businesses.
• Involvement in cross-functional projects across Group Risk, Treasury, Merchant & Retail etc
• Bachelor degree from an established university.
• Minimum 8-10 years credit risk & control related working experience.
• Good knowledge of credit risk management and control concepts, leading risk management practices and standards.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of business, build rapport and work closely with cross functional stakeholders.
• Experience in commodities trading environment and having preferably worked in IOCs and NOCs environment.
• Proactive partnership with group, markets/commercial and functional teams.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)