- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Our client are a leading global professional services firm, providing business advisory services combating fraud, corruption and assisting with regulatory issues to global financial institutions and multi-national corporations across Asia. Due to strong growth and continued investment into the practice, our client are looking for an experienced Data Analytics expert to help strengthen their service offering to clients.Using the latest technologies, you will assist clients make sense of their data by creating databases and then use your industry knowledge and technical knowledge to analyseproblems or opportunities and identify desirable solutions for clients.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Developing the work plan for identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analysing relevant data for clients.
- Organisinginformation and data from multiple sourcesto facilitate effective data analysis.
- Designing and building complex database models.
- Analysing and interpreting historical financial, operational, and transactional data.
- Project management of tasks, client interaction and internal stakeholder engagement ensuring projects are sufficiently resourced.
- Preparing and reviewing analyses, reports and presentations.
- Identifying potential business opportunities for the firm.
- Business travel, sometimes at short notice.
Required technical and businessskills:
- Relevant bachelor’sdegree.
- Proven consulting experience in a client facing professional services firm.
- Business level English proficiencyrequired; Mandarin preferred.
- Familiar with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Familiar with complex data manipulation techniques, including data mining and result interpretation.
- Proficient in relational database design and development.
- Knowledge of a well known ERP'sadvantageous.
- Experience with Tableau Professional, i2 Analyst's Notebook, Oracle APEX or other visualisation tools is a preferred.
- Able to effectively manage multiple staff and projects.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a Manager.