- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Senior Manager/ Manager - Digital New Business, Life OperationsAt Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
- Drive the digitalization of end-to-end New Business (NB) flow with latest AI tools and technology
- Take responsibility on achieving the KPIs related to NB digitalization agreed with top management and regional office.
- Support department head to lead the Performance Management Committee to monitor the performance of entire Life Operations department
- Manage stakeholders across functions both internally and externally to make sure the final success of the projects
- Ensure timely and accurate updates to project information including schedule changes, budget changes and third party information.
- Goal achiever
- Degree holder with a minimum of 8 years (manager) / 11 years (senior manager) of relevant experience in Life Insurance or FSI
- Experience of operation digitalization/automation strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge operations of individual life business
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making skills
- Innovative and receptive to changes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature and independent with strong commitment.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- ms project