- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Senior Manager, Product Marketing and StrategyAt Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To lead and supervise the product development and successful product launch for Partnership Sales Channels and Broker & IFA Channel through liaising with internal stakeholders and business partners throughout the product development cycle.
- Analyze and reflect market trends, business partner and sales heads' requirements and liaise with internal parties accordingly in product planning, design, channel sales support and construction process
- Oversee and manage product launch schedule for bancassurance through working closely with business partners and internal committee members to ensure a timely product launch according to agreed plan
- Supervise and lead the on-going product maintenance projects for PDD channel, such as SCB Annual Product Review of on-shelf products, Regional Quarterly Benchmarking report, Short-term endowment quota monitoring, annual bonus declaration and annual Medical re-pricing exercise.
- Drive the planning and monitoring of yearly and ongoing product calendar and product marketing strategy planning for Bancassurance.
- Develop subordinates to achieve their career objectives
- University degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in insurance or banking industry with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Insurance product knowledge