- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG NEW TERRITORIES TSEUNG KWAN O
Senior Manager Service Management Operations ASP - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology : 0000DVXO
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager Service Management Operations ASP.
- Ensure Change and Problem Management strategies are in place to form a cohesive practice strategy, to include tools such as GSD, PLADA and processes.
- Provide expertise, specialist knowledge and consultancy to support the development and delivery of the Change and or Problem Management discipline areas' strategic goals and objectives.
- Be responsible for the operating model for Service Management Operations Processes, data inputs and outputs, requirements gathering and running Communities of Practice within specific Disciplines.
- Reconcile needs of multiple stakeholders from across the Service Management disciplines and GB and GFs, ensuring the Service Management Operations is fit for purpose and delivery of the most appropriate solution.
- Ensure governance structure including Key Controls is upheld throughout the Service Management Practice and reporting is aligned to global reporting standards.
- Collaborate with Service Management Disciplines and Practice resources to promote Service Management best practice and adoption.
- Lead and develop Service Management Operations Specialists and Analysts.
- Work collaboratively with GB and GF representatives to improve engagement and drive tangible business aligned improvements and benefits, and with global Service Management to ensure operationally that the process delivers business value.
- Provide guidance to ASP countries and monitor their performance.
- Be an agent for change of the processes and technology across the ASP region.
- University graduate in computer science or a related discipline with more expert level of working experience on a leading role.
- A broad understanding and comprehensive appreciation across Service Management process and principles.
- Strong leadership skills and able to provide guidance and direction to the team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to cope with different work cultures across regions and countries.
- Exposure in various IT domains of regions and countries.
- Sensitive to business, regulatory and operational requirements.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-New Territories-Tseung Kwan O
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 09:37:30 Unposting Date
: 03-Jan-2020, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.