- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- THE HAGUE NL
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.The Company
The company is one of the largest medical device companies in the world. Highly appealing company where the sky is the limit!
Working this role you will be responsible for the education of the internal and external stakeholders on the product portfolio. You will be directly responsible for 5 professionals within your team. It is crucial for the commercial effectiveness of the organisation that both the employees and the clients are well educated on our product portfolio. The Senior Education Manager plays a significant role in this by ensuring an effective education portfolio.
- Ensure highly qualitative education to both internal (sales reps) and external (health care professionals) stakeholders
- People management (5 FTE)
- Engage with internal stakeholders to align Education Plans
- Keep up with latest trends (such as VR) on educational programs to ensure continuous improvement in the education platform
- 5 years+ experience within medical devices
- Proven people management experience
- Bsc or up
- Fluent in English, a secondary EU language is considered a plus
- Able and willing to travel 50-70% internationally
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Fernand Voortjes.