- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Marketing Associate, Demand GenerationJob Description The Role Statement :
The Senior Marketing Associate, Demand Generation, is responsible for supporting cooperative efforts to ensure the successful development, delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan. The role will lead small scale activities across our event and marketing channels to ensure the flawless execution and a positive impact on productivity, efficiency, customer experience, and business outcomes for assigned LOBs and campaign teams. Responsibilities include:
- With oversight, execute projects and marketing campaigns with defined scope and responsibility to ensure the successful delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan: ensure timelines are met; manage and report back to stakeholders. Ensure all aspects, including content, marketing and follow-up are on track; escalate issues that could negatively impact effectiveness and results
- Contribute to the strategic annual business plan that balances and supports broader business objectives. With direction, execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Generate and monitor lead acquisition and management for the sales team
- Work within assigned budget for LOB/Campaigns within the Demand Generation team to ensure maximization of ROI
- Ensure all data related to marketing activities is recorded and stored accurately in appropriate sources. Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting (data, analytics, insights) to the business and marketing's senior management (program level; campaign level; LOB level; regional level; global)
- Assist to ensure follow-through on localization projects (proof reading, communicating with translator, printing company); translating a simple blog/email from English to Japanese
- Ensure CRM systems and contact database is up-to-date
- 3-4 years experience with demand generation marketing and email marketing is required, and B2B demand generation marketing experience is preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, think critically and possess analytical skills, plus strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree required.
- A history of successful interactions with diverse stakeholders is required
- Experience with financial services and/or technical solutions is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of and an aptitude for CRM, marketing automation systems and web analytics beneficial.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.