- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East London
Senior Marketing Executive
Location: London - E1 8QS
Salary: £30k + Bonus, Health CashPlan, Pension
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are an experienced Marketing Executive with a proven track record in direct marketing and campaign management and you're ready to take the next step in your marketing career.
Wilmington Healthcare, part of Wilmington plc, is a market leading provider of healthcare data, education, news and information resources with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS enabling improved outcomes for patients. Our leading insight and news service, the Health Service Journal, provides the most influential people in health with vital intelligence, analysis and advice.
Join our teams in London and Basildon to be part of our exciting journey.
Main Purpose of Role
Here at Wilmington Healthcare we have a number of market-leading brands on of which is HSJ, which is where this role sits.
As a HSJ Marketing Executive, you will help us continue to grow and retain our already loyal customer base by promoting HSJ’s leading products and services. You will be promoting our products using high-value content, marketing automation, CRM technology, social media, events and digital/online marketing channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a wider marketing team of Wilmington - where development and training are part of the fabric of the organisation.
This broad, hands-on multifaceted marketing role involves all aspects/channels of marketing and allows you to own marketing plans, targets and budget, to drive our ambitious growth plans through.
If you're looking for a role that will allow you to control your own destiny, this could be right up your street!
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- A proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing
- A good understanding of online audiences’ behaviour, needs and changing trends
- To be able to work to challenging targets within tight timeframes, prioritising and setting clear measurable and achievable goals
- Proven experience of developing strategic plans and budgets
- The ability to spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality and review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions
- Be ready to work as part of the team and test and innovate to drive results
- An in-depth understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages)
- Comprehensive email marketing skills
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"