- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Network Manager - Global Banking and Markets : 0000DS3G
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Network Manager.
- Manage and support a team responsible for appointment and monitoring of agent banks
- Identification and selection of high quality agent banks in the APAC region to provide custody and cash services for all HSBC Group companies by following a rigorous and robust, established selection process
- Ensure all agent bank appointments are consistent with regulatory and compliance requirements, in line with HSBC Group internal controls, and agreed internal strategic relationship direction. The jobholder will be required to use judgmental skills and experience when making agent bank selections
- Ensure the HSBC Group receives a high quality, competitively priced service from its agents based in the APAC region
- Facilitate timely and efficient processing in internal operational areas, and which leads to a high level of customer satisfaction. The jobholder needs to both understand how markets in the APAC region work, and to have a good grasp of end to end processes
- Previous experience of operations, relationship management, global custody, broker dealer industry or network management
- Strong understanding of international clearing and settlement practices, rules and regulations
- Detailed knowledge and experience of securities and cash products
- Strong analytical, decision making and negotiation skills, high work standards and attention to detail
- Ability to travel
- Must be capable of original thought
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised, but also to be a strong, contributing team player
- Good planning, assimilation and organisational skills
- An understanding of the current regulatory environment and expectations, relevant regulations, codes, and HSBC Group Standards, as well as their underlying purpose to mitigate risk
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to mentor and coach others
- Ability to develop efficient and effective solutions to complex global issues
- Ability to drive compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads and senior managers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 01:36:22 Unposting Date
: 03-Jan-2020, 15:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.