- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Senior Officer, Customer Service CenterAt Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide and process information in response to customers' inquiries, concerns and requests in day-to-day counter operation effectively and efficiently.
- Provide and process information by referring to operation systems, guidelines and applications in response to customers' enquiries, concerns and requests about insurance products and services
- Respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner to enhance customers' satisfaction
- Support leaders to provide refreshment/enrichment training to new staff and offer advice to new and existing staff on case handling through regular case sharing so as to uplift service standard
- Communicate and coordinate with different functions/departments to maintain a harmonious relationship so as to enhance the operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Form 7 or above
- 5 years of experience in Customer Service Operations
- economists and finance