- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who You'll Work With
Cisco becomes the new role model of dancing elephant. Innovation during the fast growth of internet and 5G booming age benefits Cisco business in an essential way. Cisco will continue to play the leader role in transitioning the world’s way of work, live, play and learn.
Cisco Webex is the pioneer organization representing the direction of SaaS business. We are recruiting online engineers who want to build the world class user experience for collaboration business by adopting advanced technology of Web, Desktop, Mobile, Audio, Video, Big data, and artificial intelligence.
What You'll Do
- Develops and optimizes the product feature for online business by thoroughly understanding business needs and customer feedback
- Feature finished with metric, no metric no feature
- Implements user experience that can response user behavior quickly. Don’t stuck user
- Writes code that works well in all size of screen and platform (Mac/Win/Linux/iOS/Android)
- Builds industrial strength by align with standard and compliance
- Quality is proved by automation test and code coverage
- High availability is built from initial architecture
- Security starts from ground design not late stage
- Cloud native and DevOps
- Continuously communicates with other colleagues like product managers, UX designers, Cloud Service, customer Success, and technical support to build close loop from requirement, design, development, deployment, and customer feedback
- Implement product feature with industrial best practice with proved technology. No technical religion.
Who You Are
- Master regular cloud storage, database and message bus technology including but not limited to Oracle, MySQl, Cassandra, Redis, and Kafka
- Familiar with one or more popular Web Framework – Bootstrap, Vue, AngularJS, JQuery, and etc
- Familiar with common DevOps practice including automation and pipeline.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 5-10 years related experience in web development
- Proved record of solid participation of successful large Web application
- Love the product and customer and be able to take initial step without urge
- Be flexible to meet customer needs
Preferred Skills / Qualifications
- Fluent English writing and speaking
- Graceful taste on user experience
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from digital Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.