- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Senior Process Technologist you will:
- Be responsible for all relevant manufacturing projects.
- Deliver process development and line trials successfully.
- Provide process guidance and advice to cross functional manufacturing teams.
- Promote adoption of new practices or process for increased efficiency.
- Monitor and communicate process trends to ensure launch date adherence, maximum process optimisation and effective communication to customers.
- Assessment of equipment capability to ensure that process standards are in line with company and customer requirements in order to drive improvements.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Good level of computer literacy ability to use computer programs to analyse project results.
- Understanding of technical KPIs.
- Expertise in interpretation of customer code of practice.
- ms project
About the company
We are a professional recruiting and consulting firm that focuses on connecting organizations with their perfect candidates, and candidates with their perfect organizations.
We offer professional staffing services including direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary, as well as HR solutions. Our goal is to support you in your staffing and HR needs by providing quality, honest, dedicated service.