- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars that pioneers novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicines. Sandoz has a portfolio of more than 1,000 products covering all major therapeutic areas.
• To achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within a given territory.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
• To promote defined Novartis products according to campaign briefs and policies.
• To assist in coaching of sales team including of ongoing coaching and counselling through regular field visits.
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes.
• Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal).
• Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other team e.g. Healthcare, Hospital, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Why consider Novartis?:
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
What you will bring to the role :
• Degree in Science, Medical, Pharmacy, Business Admin.
• Has a minimum 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical sales and allied healthcare.
• Fluent and proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
Business Unit COMMERCIAL OPS APMA SZ
Site Petaling Jaya
Company/Legal Entity NOV MALAYSIA
Functional Area Sales
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.