- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
· Directing performance of work assignments.
· Efficiently working in upcountry and after office hours.
· Leads service management resources to secure additional business through scope and/or scale expansion according to each branch’s plan.
· Providing the project management and management direction for all projects and tapping into our resources to reduce costs and increase satisfaction.
· Working closely with the customer to ensure satisfaction.
· Conducting routine inspections of all internal and external projects for both of the customer and company.
· Assuming responsibility for proper application of established employee relations, wage and salary policies, safety, and health regulations.
· Evaluating task completion and performance of employees assigned unscheduled work orders.
· Serving as a role model, mentor, and valued resources for employees of Schneider (Thailand).
· Sharing process improvements with peers.
· Conducting performance reviews and goal-setting with each employee under his/her direction. Initiating appropriate disciplinary action in a consistent manner. Participating in employment interviews.
· Participating in employee training. Training less experienced employees in project management matters.
· Participating in safety committee.
Complying with company policies and procedures and adhering to company standards.
· Excellence in customer satisfaction and strong customer relationships by focus on responsiveness and communications as well as on meeting and/or exceeding customer’s expectations.
· Ensure that all standards of customer satisfaction are met or exceeded.
· Planned Project Maintenance schedule for internal and external office projects.
· Supervision of Special Contractors.
· Monthly management reports to cover work completed, planned work, budget forecasts.
· Continuous improvement through innovation, knowledge management and leadership.
This position requires an associate’s degree(prefer electrical) in all engineering and computer science fields, or an equivalent combination or technical education and experience.
New grad are welcome.
Require good written English, analytical, and persuasive skills, along with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, clients, and management.
Pleasant personality and good communication.
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.