- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Part of the Regional Sales team in East of Romania and reporting to the Channel Sales Manager from the central office in Bucharest, you will be in charge with coordinating the sales activity and business development activities with direct customers, panel builders and distributors in the assigned territory.
Senior Sales Engineer, East Romania
Your key deliverables:
- Achieve sales goals and execute sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account (East Region – Iasi, Galati and Constanta areas)
- Build relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects
- Create a deliver sales presentation, prepare and offer sales solution based on customer needs and requirements
- Secure and maintain products and/or services distribution and effective business agreements, having as a focus the wholesales partners and local contractors
- Develop business focused on Low & Medium Voltage products
- Provide a high level of support to the customer base, with a high focus on business growth
- Demonstrate tenacity in meeting customer's requirements and ability to influence both internal and external partners to deliver an excellent service
- Contribute to team’s effort by accomplishing the designated objectives
- Educated at Bachelor degree? (Engineering is preferred)
- Having a senior level of professional experience in low and medium voltage?
- Highly knowledgeable of electrical channel business setups?
Having a thorough understanding of sales strategy, profit planning and customer behavior?
- Independent contributor, able to self-mage time and priorities?
- Able to interpret sales trends and new opportunities on the market?
- A strong communicator, with ability to work with people in other divisions and peer positions?
- Possessing initiative and ability to gain to customers’ trust?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools?
- At least medium level in English language?
- Available to travel up to 50% of the working time?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time